Keeping the information you choose to share with us through the web sites owned and/or operated by Body Vibe International (BVI) (the “Sites”) secure and ensuring your understanding of how we use and maintain your information is important BVI. BVI maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use reasonable efforts to ensure the protection for your information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and, when appropriate, upgrade our information security systems.
- The types of information BVI collect from users of the Sites and how that information is collected;
- How the information is used by BVI;
- Whether BVI discloses user information to third parties;
- How you can access, update or delete any information collected about you by BVI; and
- The mechanisms we have implemented to protect your personal information.
We collect information about you when you visit and use the Sites, and particularly when you enter or input information, whether during the registration process, in the course of entering, initiating, fulfilling and transmitting information or otherwise in connection with your general activities and/or use of the Sites. You acknowledge and also consent to our tracking your activities and use of the Sites in connection with your use of any non-public portions and/or on-line ordering features and functions of the Sites. For example, if you order any of our products, in addition to your name and contact information, we will also collect and maintain your billing address, shipping address, product selections, your credit card or other payment instrument information, your order number, and information about your computer’s internet address and web site which may have referred or directed you to the Site (e.g., the referring URL). We collect this and other information to fill your order, to communicate with you about your order should it be necessary to do so.
Although we may track the numbers of visitors to the Sites to inform us on how best to update the Sites and enhance the experience for such visitors, personally identifiable information is not extracted in this process. We may use such information on an aggregated basis to help us operate the Sites, enhance and improve our services, improve the look of the Sites and display advertising and marketing information. We may use the information you provide us to tailor your experience at our Sites, to display content we think may be of interest you, or to let us customize what you see when you visit the Sites according to your preferences. If we request that you provide us with personally identifiable data or information, we will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving future communications from us.
The information we collect and store generally consists of information gathered from your data input, forms and other information you provide us, electronically, by phone, telecopier, in writing, in person or by any other means and information about your transactions and experience with BVI, such as purchasing activity and requests for information about our products and services.
- Keeping count of your return visits to the Sites or our advertisers’ or partners’ sites;
- Accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Sites;
- Determining which features users like best; and
- Saving your user ID, your password (if applicable) or other information so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit the Sites.
If you are a resident or citizen in a country that is a member of the European Union, you may have certain additional rights in respect of the data we use and maintain relating to you. You are entitled, upon payment of a statutory fee, to a copy of the information in our possession about you.
While information is critical to our ability to provide high quality service to you, our most important asset is the trust that you place in how we provide that service. Keeping your information secures, and using it only as you would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at BVI. Consequently, our privacy standards are designed to ensure that we will:
- Collect and use only the minimum necessary information required for us to deliver high quality service, to administer our business and to let you know of products and services that are available from BVI and its affiliates;
- Protect the information you share with us, implementing reasonable safeguards to maintain security and confidentiality;
- Not disclose information, personal or business, to any external organization in a manner not otherwise contemplated herein unless we have previously notified you (or the business, in the case of a commercial enterprise) and obtained your consent or if we entered into a specific agreement with you; and
- Require any other organization that we retain or engage to provide support services for the Sites to conform to our privacy standards.
Although your privacy is very important to us, in this legal and technical environment, we cannot fully ensure that your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be compelled to disclose your information to a governmental agency or a court; or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, we may (and you authorize us to do so) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries or to protect our own business and assets. In such circumstances, we will, where possible, require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of any information so disclosed.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY OR OUR POLICIES: